Running a business is not a simple task. You should take care of so many things to provide a smooth process for your customers. We are often partner or hosting own Master Classes where peers in the industry gather to share knowledge and learning with enthusiastic and creative minds who are curious about the event business and who are keen to experience it first hand. Focused on learning the intricacies of the event and design industry. The class is open to wedding designers & coordinators, florists, graphic designers, stylists and design aficionados. Featuring internationally awarded speakers, panelists, and lectures for hands-on workshops.
Our team has been featured around the world for inspiring, sophisticated, and innovative luxury events. The unique style and passion for design and event planning have garnered the attention of industry media and events worldwide. Speaking about trends, sustainability, environment-friendly possibilities.
IWESPA is a branch of Exalt Africa whose mission is to esteem Africa by connecting clients and customers to products, places, services and talent in Africa or inspired by her people.
More specifically at IWESPA, our mission is to:
● Vet new and seasoned wedding industry professionals against a stringent list of criteria to demonstrate that they’re top-tier professionals and give clients access to this curated community of professionals in the form of our directory.
● Connect liked-minded wedding industry professionals with one another and industry leaders who want to elevate the industry and client experience as well connect them to mentors to spur them on along the way.
● Equip wedding industry professionals with ongoing skills, business, customer service, legal and marketing tools, resources and training to continue to build sustainable businesses and a sustainable future for the Zambian weddings and events industry.
● Evolve with industry trends and stay up-to-date on the best and brightest techniques and tools so that each member can provide high caliber customer service.
● Transform the weddings and events industry in Zambia by promoting ethical charging, the importance of upskilling, credible entrepreneurs and businesses whose talent deserves to be seen on the globe.